How do I paint my Ceiling?
As with all painting it is important that the ceiling is prepped before painting, as all the defects will show once you apply the new paint. Ceiling paint is specially manufactured for the painting of ceilings has a matt finish.
Here is how it is done:
- Get rid of all dust, spider webs, etc.
- Use road marking paint to get rid of stains
- Remove light fittings or covers
- Use ceiling paint, which has a matt finish.
- Roll with a medium pile roller and frequently reload it
- Cut-in the corners of the ceiling by painting them with a paintbrush, then roll the rest of the ceiling before the corners dry.
- Use a roller extension pole
- A ceiling does not need to be white and could be tinted to any colour you like.